Monday, February 15, 2010

Annie from Anastasia Hiebel

Dearest Anna: How about the Easter dance the only dance I know of is at F. H. so I guess we will have to go there or stay home and go to bed. I wonder which would be the best. Where will you go? Am going to iron today. Thursday am going to Alex to confession. Was quite busy husking corn for the last few days. Must wring off. Hope to see you soon. Yours Lovingly Anastasia Hiebel Come to the F.H. to the dance.


F.H means Forada Hall (a very small town about 15 miles from where Annie lived).

1 comment:

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Hello again!
Dear Annie has been featured again in the Festival. I've actually cited this postcard with the lamp and displayed another entry which was a Christmas card that you posted earlier. Both were prefect for A Festival of Postcards (7th Ed.)- Light, which you can find here:
http://wp.me/pp92w-850
Have a great day,
Evelyn in Montreal