Friday, March 11, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I got the following note:  "I just wanted you to know that I have nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please visit my blog at Family Folklore Blog to collect it.
On behalf of Annie and her beautiful cards, I am pleased to accept.
The rules are that:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Since I am busy trying to complete the more than 700 cards, I don't have a lot of time to check other blogs.  Hopefully when I finish I will.  In the meantime, if any of you readers have suggestions for nominees, I would be grateful for the suggestions. 

No comments: